v1.18.0 - July 7th, 2020
- Bug Similarity Index might returned duplicated results.
- Feature Released Embedding Similarity Search beta
- Feature Review interface displays the annotator for each document.
- Feature Review interface displays if document was marked.
- Feature Image Similarity Search supports http and https URLs for import and search.
- Feature Optimized machine learning model for Image Similarity 👾.
v1.17.0 - May 15th, 2020
- Feature Added button to click and copy API key.
- Feature Added the possibility to mark documents, those marked documents can be exported separately. Example use case: mark documents that have interesting findings or should not be used for training.
- Feature Added schedule interface for Image Similarity
- Bug Annotator support image was not correctly displayed if it was in landscape.
v1.16.0 - April 29th, 2020
- Feature Released Image Similarity Search beta
- Feature User specific reference can be set during import. This can be used for refrencing into source system after export.
- Feature Added annotator support for NER annotator. The NER annotator can now be display images along the text as reference.
v1.15.0 - April 24th, 2020
- Feature Optimized create dataset UI.
v1.14.0 - April 8th, 2020
- Bug Enabled API and Webhook UI for non admin users
- Feature Backend preperation for Image Similarity Search release
v1.13.0 - January 14th, 2020
- Feature Released Image Classification Annotator
- Feature Support for bulk import of images and text (API)
v1.12.0 - January 9th, 2020
- Feature Changed email service and optimized email notifications
- Bug Fixed redirects and documentation links
v1.11.0 - January 3th, 2020
- Feature Added Sentiment Annotator to our review and metrics interface
- Feature Extended Sentiment Annotator with shortcuts
- Feature Optimized Sentiment Annotator documentation
- Bug Fixed metric loading indication for empty datasets
v1.10.0 - December 31th, 2019
- Officially launched our blog
v1.9.0 - December 30th, 2019
- Release of our Partner Program 🍩
v1.8.0 - December 16th, 2019
- Feature Released Sentiment Annotator.
v1.7.0 - December 5th, 2019
- Feature Released dictionary support.
v1.6.0 - November 29th, 2019
- Feature Released an update to our annotation metrics
Label Distribution, Annotation Progress, Annotator Distribution
- Feature Migrated app to app.ioannotator.com
v1.5.0 - November 18th, 2019
- Feature Release webhooks
Webhooks are a way for your machine learning backend to receive realtime updates.
- Bug Fixed non visible datasets after team invite
v1.4.0 - October 24th, 2019
- Feature Released Sequence to Sequence Annotator.
v1.3.0 - October 15th, 2019
- Feature Invite team member.
- Feature Multi-user annotation.
v1.2.0 - October 8th, 2019
- Feature Added breadcrumb for better navigation.
- Feature Added label distribution as very first metric.
v1.1.0 - October 6th, 2019
- Feature Added annotation status to datasets to display the progress of each dataset.
v1.0.0 - October 4th, 2019
- Initial release of IO Annotator ❤